Friday, January 9, 2009

January 9, DAY 9

January 9, 2009

what do I want? to make it another 150 days...........I am on my way. For some reason today was a bit tough. My sense of smell seems to have gotten stronger and it seemed as though everyone at work was eating really strong, wonderful smelling meals. Anyway, I just chewed my gum and drank my sodas and kept dreaming about the new clothes I shall buy in 6 months and the baby I will eventually have.

Anyway, this morning I woke up feeling good.......I can tell a difference in my body and as much as I wanted to wait a full month to weigh myself I decided to just do it.
I weighed myself and was quite pleased. I weighed in at 263 which puts me 12 pounds down....not too shabby for 8 days. I have since put my scale away and hope to wait at least two more weeks to weigh -- hopefully, when I do that I will be under that big number -- the one that puts you into a whole new bracket at the doctor's office.........man, I cannot wait to be under 250 and then 230.....those are two milestones for me. 250 because of the scale and 230 because it is the last time I remember really truly feeling good in my body. Still really overweight but for some reason I didn't hate my weight as much when I was at that weight.

I have lots to write but am too tired to do so... Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment