Thursday, January 8, 2009

January 8, Optifast Day 8

So today is day 8...yippee --- only about 150 more days!

Today is my day off from work so I planned on doing nothing but watch tv and stay still until I go pick up my son at 2:45. I am moving so that is not possible. In between packing I watched a couple movies and drank my water and Diet Coke.

Everyone does their Optifast a bit different. A couple of times when I have been on Optifast for less then 1 week I quit because it runs right through me and well I can't handle it. I work in a call center and my location is not too close to the bathroom........so it makes life a bit difficult. I literally didn't fully make it to the bathroom the last time I was on the fast so I can tell you that I quit immediately. NOW I use the fast in a way that probably isn't great for me but I am used to it and it works for me. WHen I am at work from 8-4:30 I eat nothing and drink little...Then when I get home I immediately stick about 4 cups of water in a blender with 3 packs of Opti and then a tray of ice.......tastes great! I feel great afterwards and it is how I enjoy the fast most. By the middle of week one the shake tastes almost as good as a real shake. It is awesome! Then around 9pm or so I make the other two shakes as I did the first three. I only like the chocolate.

I go through a medical center to purchase my shakes but they just went WAY up in price so I have decided to only visit them once a month to get some already prepared shakes. I am purchasing on Ebay now. At the medical center they used to charge 126$ for a weeks worth of shakes and .50 more for each prepared shake -- CAN YOU believe in less then 6 months they raised their rate to 150$? That is way to high of a bump up. I just purchased 85 shakes or 2 and 1/2 weeks worth for 244$

NOW THE NUMBERS.........When that ass left me I was up to 296 and then after 8 months of dealing with that jerk I lost 20lbs -- I have NEVER lost weight without trying.
January 1 - start date - 276

No comments:

Post a Comment