Monday, January 12, 2009

January 12, 2009

So it is day 12..........it was a very hard day. I almost ate, I really did and I can see that as the days go on it seems to get tougher. I remember it from the past and I thought I got stronger as the days go on...........I am tired. I am a bit weak, I am craving foods...I am sick of packing and I cannot wait until Thursday to move. I hope and believe my stress will decrease at that point. I feel pretty alone right now. I know I have people that will come over and help pack but I can't seem to ask them. I am quite negative right now. I feel pretty gross, although I can tell I have lost weight and that is probably what kept me going today. I am fearful of weight gain whenever I finish the fast ------I guess I should think of one thing at a time. lose it first then worry about the gaining part later.

I need to do this. I have to do this. I am not going to weigh myself again until week 4.

I am too tired to write more.........I am off now. goodnihgt.

No comments:

Post a Comment